Green Tea and Lemon Facial Cleansing Stick
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.11 AUD fortnightly with More info
CLEAN |REVIVE | REPAIR| NOURISH
A silky oil-based inspired facial cleanser in a super convenient stick form. This formula is a powerful yet very gentle cleansing oil-stick that dissolves makeup and leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, clean, and make-up free.
This emulsifying, 3-in-1 formulation begins as a solid balm that glides like silk over your skin, immediately melting into a nourishing oil which then turns into a milky cream with the addition or a small amount of water.
Non-irritating, nourishing ingredients leave your skin clean, refreshed, and without a trace of makeup. It hydrates while never leaving behind a greasy residue and perfect for all skin types.
The Hero Ingredients:
Lemon Essential Oil - Lemon oil is used for a variety of skin conditions , including acne. When diluted and applied topically, lemon essential oil can kill bacteria that may get trapped in pores and cause breakouts. It can also clarify your skin, gently exfoliating dead skin cells that so often become trapped in hair follicle and pores
Green Tea Matcha Powder - Green tea powder has the ability to rejuvenate dying skin cells. By protecting and repairing your cells, this antioxidant can combat signs of aging and make dull skin look healthier. The vitamins in green tea, especially vitamin B-2, can also keep your skin looking more youthful. Vitamin B-2 has the ability to maintain collagen levels, which can improve the firmness of your skin.
Olivem 1000 - Used as my chosen emulsifier as it is completely plant based (derived from olives), PEG-free and self-emulsifying. In addition to its functionality as an emulsifier and thickener, it offers moisturizing benefits for your skin by boosting hydration rate and it is safe enough to be used on sensitive skin.
Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol - Used as my chosen emollient because it is a top ingredient to sooth and heal dry skin whilst softening it.
Sunflower Oil - One of my favorite oils as it's hydrating and soothing for dry, sensitive and maturing skin and doesnt leave an oily residue when used with Olivem 1000.
Fractionated Coconut Oil - An excellent moisturizer that is known to help with soothing skin irritations.
Coconut Oil - An oil that increases collagen production and approves the texture of fine lines also bolsters your skin's protective barrier layer, trapping moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated and has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin.
Castor Oil - An oil that does it all.
- Preventing wrinkles . Castor oil contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body. Free radicals are responsible for accelerating the aging process, making wrinkles appear sooner
- Fighting Acne. Castor oil has antibacterial properties. Bacteria on your face can clog pores and lead to acne.
- Moisturizing. Moisture keeps your skin looking young, shiny, and healthy. Moisture also prevents wrinkles.
- Reduce Puffiness. Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness. It could reduce the size of inflamed pimples or eye bags as well.
Dimethicone - It helps provide long-lasting skin-smoothing benefits
Liquid Lecithin - Enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin. And vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Stroke the cleansing stick over your dry face and neck in a circular motion. Deposit enough that your face is slippery.
- Massage your face for a full minute. Work the cleansing oils very well into your skin avoiding your eyes.
- Wet fingertips in water and massage into your skin until the cleanser becomes creamy and white.
- Place a warm facecloth over your face and hold and press for a few seconds before wiping your face gently but thoroughly.
Ingredients: Olivem 1000, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Dimethicone, Liquid Lecithin, Vitamin E, Optiphen Preservative, Lemon Essential Oil and Green Tea Powder.
Size: 30ml Stick
NOTE: Use within 12 months
Cruelty free product, no animal testing! Only the family!!
* The above information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Made and Owned, with♡, in Australia