Inhaler - Get Focused
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.91 AUD fortnightly with More info
Whilst we love using a diffuser, sometimes it just isn’t practical. When that happens, personal inhalers are a wonderful alternative to diffusers.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you will love essential oil inhalers.
- portable– Just toss an inhaler in your purse or travel bag and your good to go. They’re lightweight and small (about the size of a lipstick). And, unlike roller bottles, you don’t need to worry about inhalers spilling in your bag.
- effective– Inhalation is one of the most effective ways to get all the great therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
- economical– costing less then diffuser oils and they can last for a month or longer. How’s that for a great deal?!
- don’t affect others around you– Diffusers are wonderful, but when you want to use an essential oil that isn’t safe for or liked by those around you, a personal inhaler is a great alternative.
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Not to be used in replace of medical assistance
Remove cover and place inhaler close to your nose and inhale deeply use only as needed.
Inhalers can last for a month or longer, depending on how often they are opened.
Essential Oils Used:
Orange and Peppermint