or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
HIGHLY FRAGRANT | ALL DAY WEAR | EASY TRAVEL TIN
Solid perfumes have a long history, dating back to the Roman Empire and ancient Egypt & Pompeii. Until recently, liquid perfumes have been favoured, but their solid counterparts are making a comeback due to the fact that they are usually made of more natural ingredients.
Here are some of the benefits of our solid perfume:
- No liquid-related problems. Some people don't like to carry liquids in their purses because they worry about leaking. Plus, you don't need to worry about going over your liquid limit during air travel.
- All-natural, organic ingredients. No alcohol, no preservatives, no color, no petroleum.
- Easy to apply to specific points. It's easy to apply it anywhere, whether you want to behind the ear, on the inner elbow, behind the knee, near the wrists, or even between your toes for fresh smelling feet.
- Moisturizes your skin. You can apply it to dry elbows or any other dry skin for deep moisturizing combined with a beautiful scent. Also great as a cuticle softener.
- Scent expression. Our base of Olive oil and beeswax lends tenacity to the blends, causing them to evolve more slowly on your skin, as opposed to alcohol-based liquid perfumes that tend to evaporate more quickly. A straight essential oil blend, on the other hand, is long-lasting, but can start out a little intense before it mellows down. Solid perfumes have a more even scent expression.
MADE AND OWNED, WITH♡, IN AUSTRALIA
*Props in the photo are not included*
*All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Colours and patterns shown in the photo may vary due to the handcrafted nature of the product